PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured methodology for project management, used widely by the UK Government and in the private sector.
Key features of the PRINCE2 methodology:
- Emphasis on manageable, controllable stages
- A clearly defined structure for the project management team
- Focus on a justified business case
- Product-based planning approach
- Control and organisation of the start, execution and closing of the project
- Scalability and flexibility to be applied at any appropriate level
Our PRINCE2 blog has more in-depth information about PRINCE2 such as the PRINCE2 Methodology and Structure and The PRINCE2 Process Model.
Benefits of Becoming PRINCE2 Certified
- Successfully manage projects within the workforce – save time, make fewer mistakes, save money.
- Build your CV and become more employable
The PRINCE2 methodology has two formal qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner