In this video Marco Cattaneo discusses the 7 key themes used in PRINCE2.
The 7 PRINCE2 themes are:
- The Business Case theme establishes whether a project is viable and achievable
- The Organisation theme establishes who is responsible for what in the project
- The Quality theme defines how the project will create a product that is fit for purpose.
- The Plans theme facilitates the focus for communication and control throughout the project.
- The Risk theme looks at uncertainties are managed within the project.
- The Change theme establishes how to identify, assess and control changes from the original baselined project objectives
- The Progress theme establishes how to monitor and evaluate the project’s plans.
Similar posts you may like:
- Using PRINCE2 in Small Projects
- Free PRINCE2 Ebook to download to your Mobile
- PRINCE2 Project Initiation Document Template
- PRINCE2 Process Model
- Managing Risk