PRINCE2 Training Crossword Revision
This revision guide accompanies our PRINCE2 Crossword.
Read the following PRINCE2 statements and see how much you can remember by filling in the crossword:
- A project is a unique series of actions designed to accomplish a unique goal.
- PRINCE2 has a prescribed method for project start-up involving several key documents, the first being the Project Brief.
- A project is a temporary organisation that is created for the purpose of delivering one or more business products according to an agreed Business Case.
- Initiating a Project is a process that examines the justification of the project and creates the Project Initiation documents, which include the Project Plan.
- Start Up a Project is a very short pre-project process that gathers the necessary data to start the project.
- Controlling a Stage is a process describing the Project Manager’s day-to-day monitoring and control activities. This is where the Project Manager spends most of their time during a project.
- Managing a Stage Boundary is a process providing a controlled way to complete a stage and plan the next one.
- The Managing a Stage Boundary process provides information to the Project Board about the current status of the project at the end of each stage.
- Managing Product Delivery is the process that delivers the products. It is where the team members produce the products, that the users will use.
- The Managing Product Delivery process can have four outputs.
- Closing a Project is the process that confirms delivery of the products and how the Project Manager prepares the project for closure.
- The Project Initiation Documentation is a collection of most of the documents produced so far in both the SU and IP processes.
- A Team Plan is created by the Team Manager to plan the execution of the activities that are agreed with the project manager.
- A Technical Stage is a grouping of a certain set of techniques used in the development of the product.
- A Project mandate contains information provided by the upper management outlining what is desired from the project.
- The Project life cycle is the time between the start of the project and the acceptance of the product or the close of the project.
- The Product Breakdown Structure is a ranking list of all the products defined in the plan.
- The Communication Management Strategy defines the method and frequency of the information exchange.
- “Directing a Project” is the approval of the completion of each stage by the Project Board and authorisation of the start of the next.
- A Highlight Report is a regular report on the stage progress. It is created by the Project Manager and sent to the Project Board on a time-driven frequency, e.g.: every two weeks.
- Authorising the project is the 2nd control point and 2nd Activity for the Project Board
- The Project Manager allocates Work Packages to the team leaders.
- Checkpoint Reports are reports from the Regular Team Meetings led by the Team Manager and are given to the Project Manager.
- If the stage is expected to go out of tolerance then you need to create an Exception Plan and give it to the Project Board.
Similar posts you may like:
- Take a closer look at the PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2 Crossword
- Video: PRINCE2 The 7 Key Processes
- PRINCE2 Process Model
- The Seven PRINCE2 Principles